Monday, November 22, 2010

In Transit...

As I write this I'm a mile high in the air somewhere between Atlanta and Kansas City International Airport. Praise the Lord for free in-flight Wi-Fi. :]

This post is a tad overdue, but what's new or surprising about that?

On November 5th we welcomed our last team of the year from the New Jersey Homeschool Association. They were an absolutely fantastic group who I found myself missing after they left. They worked hard to finish grouting the tiling in the bathrooms of the cabins, mixing concrete and pouring concrete slabs among other things.

As I mentioned I am currently on my way home for the holiday season. I left the Bahamas on November 16th and after a week pit-stop in Texas I'm almost back to the freezing temperatures of home. I am excited to spend some time with family and friends, and I am hoping to get to see many of you! I will be in Iowa until December 30th and will be back in the Bahamas on January 5th where we will start the year off with several mission teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment