Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Month...

In less than a month I will be heading back to the Bahamas to join the Camp Bahamas Ministries Staff as a full-time staff member. It has been amazing to see God lead me to this point and to this decision. What seemingly should have been one of the harder decisions I've made was made virtually effortlessly thanks to God's perfect guidance.

This journey that I'm beginning is one that has already tested my faith in countless ways. I have been reminded over and over again that the one who doubts is like the wave tossed back and forth by the wind...unstable. (James 1:6-8) I'm grateful for God's paitence with me as I am learning these lessons of faith every day.

I will leave May 26 and return to Iowa on November 22 to spend the holidays with my family before heading back down in January. Once I leave I will do my best to update this blog weekly, but no promises. :)

I'm not sure I can put into words just how excited I am to join the Camp Bahamas staff and their efforts to serve the youth of the Bahamas by showing them the love of Christ. So it is with a humble heart and much excitement that I begin this journey. I appreciate any and all prayers, because it is clear that I cannot do this alone. Thank you for your support! I am eager to see what God has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment